Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first day…
Well, this place is where the Lord wants me. That’s for sure. The house leader made a name sign for all of us. under my name there is a verse, matthew 15:32, and it reads “alive again”. Somehow, these people already know my story.
The girls that I live with are all sweet and as of day one, we all get along and have a ton in common (including a love for health and eating right and lots of vitamins!). The girls in my prayer (core) group are also some of the girls I live with and so far, we have just clicked. All of the prayers for friends and immediate connections were answered, more than answered. I even have four other girls who want to go walking with me in the morning. Now that’s awesome.
The prayer room was rough today. My focus is off a bit, but I’m confident that the Lord will redirect my thoughts. Even though everything has been going great and everyone is amazing, my insecurites are being whispered into my ears and I am therefore finding it hard to focus. I am going to be praying for those to be gone as soon as possible because I believe in order for me to move forward, I have to get over what I am so insecure about. Because it is so small, and God is so big.
As I was worshipping with some lovely ladies, I looked over and realized how amazing it is to be standing TOGETHER, praising the Lord and all looking for the same thing. Whatever we are all here for, whatever all of our different hang ups and issues are, we are all seeking the same Jesus. And that feels amazing.
Comment, leave prayer requests, whatever! I will be starting my regular prayer room time this week and will have lots of time to meditate on prayer requests. So feel free.

I love you all. Thank you for yr never ending support and love.

update: day two was a bit overwhelming as far as the schedule is concerned. we have a TEN HOUR prayer room day tomorrow and i am really scared of growing weary. i would also like to consider fasting through it. pray for me.

No comments: